Letter: Thank you from the Hoza family to everyone who was part of Mary’s life
November 17, 2017
The family of Mary Hoza wishes to convey grateful appreciation to all who were a part of her life here in Eagle.
A special thanks to those who made her part of their lives through friendship, committee participation, care and gifts for her reception, to only name a few. But, mostly to those of you who allowed her into your lives to care for you or a loved one. Caring was her life and brought her great joy and satisfaction. We have all enjoyed hearing about individual encounters with both our parents from so many of their friends.
Thank you all for sharing your stories with us about them both and joining us in celebrating their lives.
Family of Mary Hoza
Trending In: Opinion
- Berlaimont Estates access route (letter)
- Noble: We are a country of immigrants, so why are we afraid to embrace Spanish speakers? (column)
- Our View: The Vail Daily endorses some candidates, some ballot issues. Here’s why (editorial)
- Maybe it’s time to wipe the slate clean in Avon on Election Day (letter)
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail