Letter: Thanks to Farm to Fork and Garden to Glass participants from Land Trust
August 29, 2017
Each competitor for Garden to Glass donated their time and beverage costs to compete in the Garden to Glass competition: The Rose, Terra Bistro, Boxcar Restaurant, 10th Mountain Whiskey & Spirit Co., Root & Flower and Vail Catering Concepts. Please patronize these businesses and tell them you appreciated their contributions to the Land Trust.
Congratulations to mixologists Ryan Suoto and Scott Robinson from The Rose for winning the grand prize for the best cocktail creation (as voted by attendees).
I'd also like to thank the Scudder and Webster families for allowing us to hold the event on their property. The views of the Sawatch Range were exquisite, and the property makes for a great story about some of the important future conservation work for the Eagle Valley Land Trust.
And finally, a big thank you to Eric Berg, of Vail Catering Concepts, for creating an inspiring menu of locally sourced ingredients.
Recommended Stories For You
Executive Director, Eagle Valley Land Trust
Trending In: Opinion
- $5 million for a pile of wood? Avon has better things to spend money on (letter)
- Vote ‘no’ on Prop. 109 and ‘yes’ on Prop. 110 to fund transportation in Colorado (letter)
- Democrats should communicate values, rather than just bashing Trump (letter)
- Let’s fund transit the right way: Vote ‘yes’ for Proposition 110 (letter)
- Wissot: Don’t let politics play such an overwhelmingly negative role in your life (column)
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard