Letter: The Vail Valley’s Trujillo family sends thanks for everyone’s help
December 28, 2018
On the behalf of the Trujillo family, we would like to thank everyone who was involved in Willie Joe Trujillo's funeral services in any way, from the food, flowers, money, cards, phone calls, setting up and cleaning up, serving the food and the music that was sang.
We greatly appreciate each and every one who helped out.
We thank God for all of you. May God bless you all. Many, many thanks again. Hope you all had a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. God bless you all.
From, the Trujillo family.
Trending In: Opinion
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world
- Vail’s Lindsey Vonn full speed ahead in return to slopes
- Chris Anthony: The underwater search for a missing piece of 10th Mountain history