Vail Daily letter: Eagle says thanks
Hundreds of people came out to Chambers Park May 30 to enjoy the first annual Eagle River Jam and Backyard BBQ. The town of Eagle was overwhelmed by the generosity of our businesses and neighbors who donated time, product, services and more to make the event a huge success. Some highlights:
• 220 people floated the Eagle River for free, thanks to Timberline Tours and Lakota Guides.
• 600 free hot dogs served by Moe’s Original BBQ.
• Six kegs of free beer by 7 Hermits and Bonfire Brewing.
• Two kegs of free root beer floats.
• 16 free pizzas from Pazzo’s in Eagle.
• Free casting clinics from Eagle River Anglers.
• Boat ramp ribbon cutting with Great Outdoors Colorado, made possible in part by a $41,000 grant from GOCO.
• Showcase of the Eagle River Corridor Subarea Master Plan (www.townofeagle.org).
With sincere gratitude to live, work and play where we do,
Mayor Yuri Kostick, Town Manager Jon Stavney and town of Eagle trustees and staff
Support Local Journalism
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User