Vail Daily letter: Thanks for support
A huge thank you to the Eagle County community for your support and attendance at the 2016 National Night Out events last week in Edwards, Gypsum and Basalt!
The Eagle County Sheriff’s Office would like to give a very special thank you to the following:
• Always Mountain Time Radio, 101.7 FM 92.3 FM, KSKE Radio
• KZYR/KKVM 104.7 Mid-day Mile
• Vail Daily
Support Local Journalism
• Edwards: The Edwards Metro District for their donation and support to make all the wonderful food vendors possible along with Local Joe’s Edwards, Larkburger, Marble Slab, Village Market, Smiling Moose Edwards, Pepito’s Restaurant, Rocky Mountain Taco, Mountain Beverage-Tommyknockers Root Beer, Colorado Skateboards, DJ Stennor Dahlen, Weston Snowboards, Eagle River Youth Coalition, Calvary Chapel Vail Valley, Colorado State Patrol, Eagle River Fire Protection District, Eagle County Ambulance District, Eagle County Sheriff’s Office team, Eagle County, Talbott Enterprises, Inc., The Bookworm of Edwards, Ptarmigan Sports, Starbucks Edwards, WECMRD Field House staff, Swire Coca Cola Glenwood Springs and all the wonderful local volunteers!
• Gypsum: The Eagle Police Department and staff, The Ridley’s Family Market Gypsum, Ekahi Grill Hawaiian Food, Domino’s Pizza Gypsum, Costco, The Martinellies, Mountain Beverage, Red Canyon Cafe in Eagle, Heidi’s Brooklyn Deli, Bonfire Brewing, Swire Coca Cola Glenwood Springs, Broadway & Fourth Jewelers,Jules Jewelry and Collectables in Eagle, Integra Auto Repair, WECMRD Gypsum staff, town of Gypsum, Gypsum Fire Protection District, Eagle County Airport Fire, Colorado State Patrol, Eagle County Ambulance District, Eagle County and all the wonderful local volunteers!!
• Basalt: Basalt Police posted a “thank you” to the following: “A big thank you to Saxy’s Cafe, Bristlecone Mountain Sports, Basalt Bike & Ski, Alpine Bank, Willits Business Center, Sure Thing Burger, Mauka Frozen Yogurt, Starbucks, Whole Foods Market, Walmart Glenwood Springs, Element Basalt-Aspen, Basalt & Rural Fire Protection District, Eagle County Sheriff’s Office, town of Basalt Public Works, Basalt Lions Club and many more who made this night as successful and fun as it was!”
The National Night Out 2016 event was made possible thanks to these local businesses and the community’s amazing support!
Thank you and please look to join us next year and continue to support the annual National Night Out events. (Always on the first Tuesday in August.)
Community affairs officer, Eagle County Sheriff’s Office