Letter: Trump reveals his faults
August 17, 2017
Trump reveals his faults
That whom we call Trump, our president, is again revealed — the primary, the convention, the election, his first six months in office — it is all there.
He continues to be revealed. Now, we see the Storm Trooper or the SS leader or, since he is our president here and now, possibly what we never allow ourselves to say in present political situations, Hitler himself.
We have always wondered how a great country such as Germany fell into the arms of Hitler, and we made up many excuses and reasons from history to justify it. Let's hope our immediate future does not hold the same.
If all the faults he has revealed to us in himself could not keep him from being president of the United States, will this be the one that finally causes people to fall away from his leadership?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- The Sandoval family thanks you for your support during their loss (letter)
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Norton: The smartest person in the room is rarely the one doing the most talking (column)
- Matney: Are depictions of murder, bloodshed, violence and death the best way to have fun? (column)
- Thanks to community, first responders for help following Eagle Ranch house fire (letter)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move