Letter: Vail Dance Festival a summer treat
August 22, 2017
As another beautiful Vail summer winds down, I wish to applaud the many dedicated parties who plan and support the Vail Dance Festival. This remarkable event brings us extraordinarily talented dancers and musicians from around the globe.
We dance fans delight in the gorgeous performances by perennial favorites (Misa Kuranaga, Tiler Peck, Lil Buck, Herman Cornejo, Carla Korbes, Isabella Boylston, and Cameron Dieck, to name but a few). We also celebrate the new and rising talents introduced during the festival (Roman Mejia and Dario Natarelli, among others). Thank you to all who work so hard and give so generously to bring us this remarkable cultural event. It is an exquisite summer treat.
Susan Wilke Gruber
Trending In: Opinion
- The Sandoval family thanks you for your support during their loss (letter)
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Norton: The smartest person in the room is rarely the one doing the most talking (column)
- Matney: Are depictions of murder, bloodshed, violence and death the best way to have fun? (column)
- Thanks to community, first responders for help following Eagle Ranch house fire (letter)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job