Letter: Vail Dance Festival a summer treat
August 22, 2017
As another beautiful Vail summer winds down, I wish to applaud the many dedicated parties who plan and support the Vail Dance Festival. This remarkable event brings us extraordinarily talented dancers and musicians from around the globe.
We dance fans delight in the gorgeous performances by perennial favorites (Misa Kuranaga, Tiler Peck, Lil Buck, Herman Cornejo, Carla Korbes, Isabella Boylston, and Cameron Dieck, to name but a few). We also celebrate the new and rising talents introduced during the festival (Roman Mejia and Dario Natarelli, among others). Thank you to all who work so hard and give so generously to bring us this remarkable cultural event. It is an exquisite summer treat.
Susan Wilke Gruber
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- With record profits the past few years, why doesn’t Vail Health lower its prices? (letter)
- Column calling bus riders ‘peasants’ was appalling and disgraceful (letter)
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019