Letter: Vail Recreation District bond needed to fix deficiencies of golf clubhouse
October 30, 2017
As Vail residents, we have a Vail Recreation District bond issue before us on Tuesday, Nov. 7. For Vail, this is an especially important issue, as we need to remedy some of the costly mistakes that were made in building the wedding venue where we once had a golf clubhouse.
With the design deficiencies in this poorly designed building, the VRD now has the need to build additional space to accommodate basic golf facilities such as cart storage; the unfortunate result of a own council refusing input from residents.
We sorely need to pass this VRD bond.
Trending In: Opinion
- The Sandoval family thanks you for your support during their loss (letter)
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Matney: Are depictions of murder, bloodshed, violence and death the best way to have fun? (column)
- Thanks to community, first responders for help following Eagle Ranch house fire (letter)
- The persona of PSRA champion ski racer Lonny Vanatta, captured in photos (letter)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move