Letter: Vote ‘yes’ to support Vail Recreation District programs, facilities
October 13, 2017
As a resident of Vail and user of the Vail Recreation District programs, I ask you to support the modest mill levy increase so we can keep the district's facilities and programs world class. It is a very reasonable request, considering the last increase was 24 years ago. Contact the district for your ballot, and please vote "yes" on Issue A; vote "yes" for recreation.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- Carnes: ’Tis the season for faux outrage at songs, TV and other holiday classics (column)
- Column calling bus riders ‘peasants’ was appalling and disgraceful (letter)
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019