Letter: Would you do the same with an abortion cartoon?
October 11, 2017
I, too, was offended by the outrageous cartoon you chose to run of the Republican elephant with blood on his hands (published Wednesday, Oct. 4). I'll bet you wouldn't run one of the Democrat donkey in a scrub suit with a dead 8-month, late-term aborted baby with the caption, "I was alive and could have been adopted."
If you required a subscription, I would have canceled it, but then the Vail Daily is a good example of you get what you pay for.
Trending In: Opinion
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- With record profits the past few years, why doesn’t Vail Health lower its prices? (letter)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- Worried about anthropogenic global warming? The super volcano will take care of that (letter)
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season