Carey for district attorney
September 27, 2016
It's a privilege for me, as a former law enforcement officer and elected sheriff of Eagle County, to support a friend and colleague. A person with integrity, commitment, compassion and values that will support the Constitution, local youth, seniors and guests. A person who will work to problem solve the issues and make decisions based in the best interest of your welfare. A person who will support law enforcement, the justice system and punish those who violate our laws, oaths or public trust.
The person who will work for you in making your county a safer place is Bruce Carey! So I encourage you to vote for Bruce Carey as your next district attorney!
Former Eagle County sheriff
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs