Carey for district attorney
September 27, 2016
It's a privilege for me, as a former law enforcement officer and elected sheriff of Eagle County, to support a friend and colleague. A person with integrity, commitment, compassion and values that will support the Constitution, local youth, seniors and guests. A person who will work to problem solve the issues and make decisions based in the best interest of your welfare. A person who will support law enforcement, the justice system and punish those who violate our laws, oaths or public trust.
The person who will work for you in making your county a safer place is Bruce Carey! So I encourage you to vote for Bruce Carey as your next district attorney!
Former Eagle County sheriff
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire