Vail Daily letter: A different fat lady
August 5, 2015
In response to Richard Carnes' column "GOP fat lady warming up" in Tuesday's Vail Daily:
Actually, there is a fat lady warming up. And, yes, she is probably sitting back and laughing, but not for the reason you suggest.
She hides under cover of a liberal press and her sleight of hand goes on unchecked.
If it is your purpose to highlight hypocrisies and absurdities, her bag of lies and deceit is full to the brim.
Look into this bag, Carnes. It provides a wealth of opportunity for a commentator whose drivel has affected his credibility.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed