Vail Daily letter: A wonderful show
October 6, 2016
"Into the Woods," a production of Vail Valley Theatre Company, is a highlight of the fall entertainment options in the Vail Valley. The musical, a fractured fairytale that throws together well-known characters in a quest for their hearts' desires, is exquisitely performed by some of the valley's most talented actors. Add to that their professional quality voices, creative set design, and authentic period costumes, and you have an evening of storytelling that will please the whole family. Ticket prices are affordable, and the entertainment value is immeasurable! Please don't miss this great show — you have two more opportunities to catch it, this Friday and Saturday evenings, 7 p.m. at Battle Mountain High School. For more information and to purchase your tickets in advance, please visit http://www.vailtheatre.org. Bravo!
President, Porchlight Players Community Theater Company
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Some Vail Valley residents felt small earthquakes that hit Glenwood Springs