Vail Daily letter: Bustang is great
February 11, 2016
The Bustang is a great way to go to Denver. It is a very reasonable and clean way to travel. Hop on with a fresh coffee and enjoy the ride along with wifi services and the ability to charge you laptop. My ride to Denver from Vail was safe and almost on time. The traffic was heavy. The coach was just about full.
On the return later in the day, there were few if any empty seats. I hope this excellent service continues to serve Vail and other mountain communities. Try the Bustang — a great way to go !
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards