Vail Daily letter: Bustang is great
February 11, 2016
The Bustang is a great way to go to Denver. It is a very reasonable and clean way to travel. Hop on with a fresh coffee and enjoy the ride along with wifi services and the ability to charge you laptop. My ride to Denver from Vail was safe and almost on time. The traffic was heavy. The coach was just about full.
On the return later in the day, there were few if any empty seats. I hope this excellent service continues to serve Vail and other mountain communities. Try the Bustang — a great way to go !
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack