Vail Daily letter: Carey for district attorney
October 21, 2016
I love the Vail Valley. I have never lived anywhere with so much natural beauty and incredibly people. What I do not understand is why we don't look out for each other. After 13 years in the Vail Valley, I cannot understand why we allow the system to destroy so many people!
Bruce Carey has lived and practiced law in the Vail Valley for 27 years and has been happily married for eight years. He is one of us, and he is devoted to the people who make the Vail Valley so amazing!
Bruce Carey really cares and he knows how to fix this broken system! We need to stop recidivism! We need to help the locals! Please!
When people I have known for years make a single poor decision, an unfortunate moment of poor judgment, it should not be the end of their lives as they know it!
We are forgiving people and we should, no, I know we, care! It is time that we elect a district attorney who will focus on all victims.
It is time that we focus on the locals, our neighbors, our friends! Please stop recidivism and elect Bruce Carey for district attorney.
Recommended Stories For You
Jonathan L. Levine
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days