Vail Daily letter: Carey for district attorney
October 21, 2016
I love the Vail Valley. I have never lived anywhere with so much natural beauty and incredibly people. What I do not understand is why we don't look out for each other. After 13 years in the Vail Valley, I cannot understand why we allow the system to destroy so many people!
Bruce Carey has lived and practiced law in the Vail Valley for 27 years and has been happily married for eight years. He is one of us, and he is devoted to the people who make the Vail Valley so amazing!
Bruce Carey really cares and he knows how to fix this broken system! We need to stop recidivism! We need to help the locals! Please!
When people I have known for years make a single poor decision, an unfortunate moment of poor judgment, it should not be the end of their lives as they know it!
We are forgiving people and we should, no, I know we, care! It is time that we elect a district attorney who will focus on all victims.
It is time that we focus on the locals, our neighbors, our friends! Please stop recidivism and elect Bruce Carey for district attorney.
Recommended Stories For You
Jonathan L. Levine
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job