Vail Daily letter: Change of opinion not bad
August 11, 2015
I agree with Mr. Carnes (My View, Tuesday's Vail Daily) about the ridiculousness of the political polarization in our country. I want to add that the other thing the media does is to demonize anyone who changes his opinion.
Changing your opinion as new facts become available is usually a sign of intelligence, not a sign of being a turncoat. Regardless of your party affiliation or your label of liberal or conservative, we should encourage changes of opinion, not make them a reason to vote against somebody.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days