Vail Daily letter: Fight appears over
August 4, 2015
Shout out to Darryl Bangert, man of his word. At his introductory meeting of the Red Cliff Town Council, Mr. Bangert said, "If the citizens of Red Cliff do not want us here, then we don't want to be here." True to his word, Sage has halted their aggressive interest to install a rec vehicle rental facility in downtown Red Cliff, giving the residents of this quiet town a rest from the fear of the impact such a business would have on our lovely community. I would like to personally thank Darryl, his family, and Sage Outdoor Adventures for their righteous sensitivity and wish them well in their ongoing enterprises.
The fight appears over. The bills linger. Please do your part: http://www.gofundme.com/ShrinePassRedCliff.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard