Vail Daily letter: Fighting voter fraud
August 4, 2015
When (Jack) Van Ens says that voter fraud hardly exists (My View, Sunday's Vail Daily), it's like saying jaywalking hardly exists. Law enforcement can't pursue voter fraud aggressively, just as they can't pursue jaywalking. Therefore the numbers of prosecutions and convictions are miniscule for each.
Let's just add a free voucher for a photo ID for all people on public assistance.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack