Vail Daily letter: Fighting voter fraud
August 4, 2015
When (Jack) Van Ens says that voter fraud hardly exists (My View, Sunday's Vail Daily), it's like saying jaywalking hardly exists. Law enforcement can't pursue voter fraud aggressively, just as they can't pursue jaywalking. Therefore the numbers of prosecutions and convictions are miniscule for each.
Let's just add a free voucher for a photo ID for all people on public assistance.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs