Vail Daily letter: Gates family says thank you
July 28, 2016
The Gates family has been very honored, blessed and humbled by the many acts of condolences shown to us during our bereavement.
We want to acknowledge the Eagle County Extension Services for making the stadium and rodeo area a very appropriate place for the services to be held.
A special thank you to Randy Wyrick and his staff for the newspaper articles, Pastor Dunsdon, Katie and Crystel, who have been our rocks over the years to our family.
We all know how fortunate we are to live in Eagle County. Hopefully, Bud contributed to making Eagle County a desirable place to live.
The Gates Family
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced