Vail Daily letter: Gates family says thank you
July 28, 2016
The Gates family has been very honored, blessed and humbled by the many acts of condolences shown to us during our bereavement.
We want to acknowledge the Eagle County Extension Services for making the stadium and rodeo area a very appropriate place for the services to be held.
A special thank you to Randy Wyrick and his staff for the newspaper articles, Pastor Dunsdon, Katie and Crystel, who have been our rocks over the years to our family.
We all know how fortunate we are to live in Eagle County. Hopefully, Bud contributed to making Eagle County a desirable place to live.
The Gates Family
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days