Vail Daily letter: Get back to the issues
October 6, 2016
I can't believe what I'm hearing on this election thing. One minute it's issues, and the next it's about some Miss Universe who woofed down too many cheeseburgers. Who gives a damn? Hey candidates, did you guys forget why you're here?
This reminds me of a soap opera more than it does of a resume for the job of president of the United States. What a freakin' nut house. And getting up at 3 a.m. to tweet; you have to be nuts.
Whatever. I just know it's a waste people of people's time and money to listen to this garbage. Either get back on track or get out. I don't give a damn about your petty BS and what Bill Clinton did 20 years ago or how much Trump is trying to steal off the government. That is water over the dam. If I was a TV station, I wouldn't give them more minute of TV time until they get back to what the issues really are. I'm sick of being laughed at by the rest of the world.
Where's Joe Biden when we need him?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon