Vail Daily letter: Good customer service
July 20, 2016
My wife won free passes to CineBistro at the breast cancer awareness luncheon. Unfortunately there was a mix-up with the passes which had tiny print indicating they were not usable for much of the showings that were available when we could go. After slight frustration with the person who answered the phone we were able to speak with Brandon, the manager on duty, who made all of the passes good and was extremely courteous and helpful. It's wonderful to see that consumer relations in the Vail Valley are still going well.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019