Vail Daily letter: Helpful school leaders
June 8, 2013
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Battle Mountain High School for the use of their auditorium on Friday, May 24.
Tobias Rene, a motivational speaker, came in from California to share his "Dig it" speech.
The principal and dean of students were very helpful in helping us set up the sound system and video. Special thanks to Ryan, the athletic director who allowed us to use the auditorium. We are grateful for people such as these three who are willing to help out when necessary. Also to all of you who donated and helped bring Tobias to Colorado. Your support means so much to us.
Tobias will be coming again on June 22 to perform live at the Lundgren Theatre in Gypsum.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Vail Valley businesses need lots of seasonal help: there are 1,600 job openings