Vail Daily letter: How about Obamacare?
September 7, 2016
Sen. Michael Bennet has been receiving a lot of Vail Daily space lately. He was a deciding vote for Obamacare. Last year, Colorado HealthOP , the state-run Obamacare co-op, collapsed. Its failure left 80,000 Coloradans without coverage and Colorado taxpayers with a potential bill of $40 million. Also, many Coloradans have seen significant increases in their health insurance premiums and deductibles under Obamacare. What does Sen. Bennet have to say about this?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy, Eagle Valley High School go 1-2 at state mountain biking championships