Vail Daily letter: How about Obamacare?
September 7, 2016
Sen. Michael Bennet has been receiving a lot of Vail Daily space lately. He was a deciding vote for Obamacare. Last year, Colorado HealthOP , the state-run Obamacare co-op, collapsed. Its failure left 80,000 Coloradans without coverage and Colorado taxpayers with a potential bill of $40 million. Also, many Coloradans have seen significant increases in their health insurance premiums and deductibles under Obamacare. What does Sen. Bennet have to say about this?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Bomb threat email causes scare across Vail, Beaver Creek area businesses
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)