Vail Daily letter: Is this equal justice?
October 6, 2016
Is there really equal justice for all? An NSA contractor was arrested for removing highly classified information and storing them in his car. A secretary state was vindicated for storing highly classified information on her private server. Equal justice for all is a core value of this country under our Constitution. What's wrong with this picture?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job