Vail Daily letter: Is this equal justice?
October 6, 2016
Is there really equal justice for all? An NSA contractor was arrested for removing highly classified information and storing them in his car. A secretary state was vindicated for storing highly classified information on her private server. Equal justice for all is a core value of this country under our Constitution. What's wrong with this picture?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- I-70 closed in Glenwood Canyon after fatality in traffic incident
- Police investigating car vs. pedestrian fatality on I-70 in Glenwood
- Vail’s Mikaela Shiffrin four-peats in worlds slalom
- Avalanche advisory issued for Vail, Summit County through President’s Day weekend
- Father of snowboarder who died at Snowmass: ‘He was just one of those good guys’