Vail Daily letter: Is this equal justice?
October 6, 2016
Is there really equal justice for all? An NSA contractor was arrested for removing highly classified information and storing them in his car. A secretary state was vindicated for storing highly classified information on her private server. Equal justice for all is a core value of this country under our Constitution. What's wrong with this picture?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019