Vail Daily letter: It’s legal now
March 25, 2014
Having lived in Vail for 40 years, it is hard to believe that these people don't know someone who smokes. It is like their only connection with "pot" is the movie "Refer Madness" that makes smokers look like drunks. The truth, as most of the readers know, could not be further from the truth.
Another thing is the fact that a substantial portion of the skiers on the mountain have been stoned for years. If there is any danger in their condition, it is mostly to themselves. However, my experience is that there is little.
I guess there is always that group that thinks they can make some money out of this. It's legal now. Get over it and stop trying to harass these people.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world
- Vail’s Lindsey Vonn full speed ahead in return to slopes
- Chris Anthony: The underwater search for a missing piece of 10th Mountain history