Vail Daily letter: McQueeney for commissioner
June 11, 2014
I am voting for Jeanne McQueeney for Eagle County commissioner in the Democratic primary because she is intelligent, fair, caring and dependable. I have worked alongside Jeanne helping children, families and teachers from all backgrounds for over 10 years in Eagle County. She has been responsible for bringing valuable opportunities to our area such as the Incredible Years Parenting program and the Family Leadership Training Institute. I am grateful for how she has shared her vast knowledge and experience with me, my co-workers and the families we help. Jeanne means what she says and says what she means.
Voters should feel very confident that Jeanne will represent them well as Eagle County commissioner.
Early Childhood Partners
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates