Vail Daily letter: McQueeney for commissioner
June 11, 2014
I am voting for Jeanne McQueeney for Eagle County commissioner in the Democratic primary because she is intelligent, fair, caring and dependable. I have worked alongside Jeanne helping children, families and teachers from all backgrounds for over 10 years in Eagle County. She has been responsible for bringing valuable opportunities to our area such as the Incredible Years Parenting program and the Family Leadership Training Institute. I am grateful for how she has shared her vast knowledge and experience with me, my co-workers and the families we help. Jeanne means what she says and says what she means.
Voters should feel very confident that Jeanne will represent them well as Eagle County commissioner.
Early Childhood Partners
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced