Vail Daily letter: Policing yourself
August 20, 2015
Regarding the UN allowing Iran to inspect its own nuclear sites: Since this administration is so supportive of this deal, I expect they will apply similar rules at home. Just think of the increased efficiency and cost savings to be had when we all can audit our own tax returns and people accused of crimes can do their own investigations and handle their own evidence.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019