Vail Daily letter: Simonton for treasurer
October 31, 2016
Eagle County cannot afford not to have Teak Simonton as our treasurer!
Most of us have had encounters with the public sector and thought, why can't we get some business-minded, highly motivated, clever people to work for us in government? (Yes, I'm a Republican.) Teak epitomizes these characteristics.
Teak is a fiscal conservative, always looking for ways to save the county money. She is an expert of efficiency through solid management. As long as I have known her, she has been the financial manager of every entity in which she has been involved. She has proven herself as a brilliant yet tireless public servant.
Please help secure the future of Eagle County by voting for Teak!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019