Vail Daily letter: Simonton for treasurer
October 31, 2016
Eagle County cannot afford not to have Teak Simonton as our treasurer!
Most of us have had encounters with the public sector and thought, why can't we get some business-minded, highly motivated, clever people to work for us in government? (Yes, I'm a Republican.) Teak epitomizes these characteristics.
Teak is a fiscal conservative, always looking for ways to save the county money. She is an expert of efficiency through solid management. As long as I have known her, she has been the financial manager of every entity in which she has been involved. She has proven herself as a brilliant yet tireless public servant.
Please help secure the future of Eagle County by voting for Teak!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Letter: Let Vail Resorts worry about its own employees
- Crews clear rock slide blocking both lanes on I-70 near Dowd Junction
- Native son, local firefighter Eric Hill dies in CDOT accident
- 70K in one day: How this snowboarder hit 70,000 vertical feet at Beaver Creek
- Eagle County Schools names three superintendent finalists