Vail Daily letter: Simonton for treasurer
October 31, 2016
Eagle County cannot afford not to have Teak Simonton as our treasurer!
Most of us have had encounters with the public sector and thought, why can't we get some business-minded, highly motivated, clever people to work for us in government? (Yes, I'm a Republican.) Teak epitomizes these characteristics.
Teak is a fiscal conservative, always looking for ways to save the county money. She is an expert of efficiency through solid management. As long as I have known her, she has been the financial manager of every entity in which she has been involved. She has proven herself as a brilliant yet tireless public servant.
Please help secure the future of Eagle County by voting for Teak!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape