Vail Daily letter: Successful event
August 4, 2015
Bright Future Foundation would like to thank Highline for the opportunity to be a part of the recent Flavors of Colorado festival in Avon. Bright Future was the beneficiary of the Farm to Chef's Table Dinner, which kicked off the weekend of food, drink, music and art. The dinner was well promoted, well organized, well attended and an excellent showcase for Colorado culinary artists, craft brewers and distillers!
We also appreciate that space was made available for a Bright Future information tent. Our Buddy Mentors staff enjoyed interacting with local youth in the Kid's Corner and appreciated the opportunity to recruit program volunteers. Buddy Mentors is a program matching adult volunteers with local children who could benefit from a positive role model.
Thank you again to Highline for allowing us to be involved in such a fun and successful event!
Executive director, Bright Future Foundation
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife