Vail Daily letter: Successful event
August 4, 2015
Bright Future Foundation would like to thank Highline for the opportunity to be a part of the recent Flavors of Colorado festival in Avon. Bright Future was the beneficiary of the Farm to Chef's Table Dinner, which kicked off the weekend of food, drink, music and art. The dinner was well promoted, well organized, well attended and an excellent showcase for Colorado culinary artists, craft brewers and distillers!
We also appreciate that space was made available for a Bright Future information tent. Our Buddy Mentors staff enjoyed interacting with local youth in the Kid's Corner and appreciated the opportunity to recruit program volunteers. Buddy Mentors is a program matching adult volunteers with local children who could benefit from a positive role model.
Thank you again to Highline for allowing us to be involved in such a fun and successful event!
Executive director, Bright Future Foundation
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape