Vail Daily letter: Successful event
July 17, 2015
Bright Future Foundation's third annual bridge tournament, Games People Play, was another successful event thanks to our wonderful community friends and supporters and event volunteers. This year's tournament was hosted on June 25 at the Timber Hearth Grill in Cordillera and included duplicate bridge, social Bridge and mah jongg.
We are especially grateful to the following individuals who were tournament organizers, sponsors and volunteers. These wonderful supporters help Bright Future in our mission to empower Eagle County individuals and families affected by domestic violence and sexual assault. Nancy and Andy Cruce are event sponsors, but in addition, Nancy has put countless hours of hard work into organizing the tournament each year. We would like to recognize event co-sponsors Jean and Oglethorpe, and also recognize Jan Coulson who donated her time as tournament director. Event volunteers Maureen Hendricks and Jennifer Coulson and BFF intern Michelle Guida ensured that the morning's registration went smoothly.
Please mark your calendars for next year's Games People Play, tentatively scheduled for June 30, 2016!
Executive director, Bright Future Foundation
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail