Vail Daily letter: Thanks, 4-H volunteers
June 8, 2013
The Gypsum Public Library and its patrons would like to give special thanks to the Sweetwater Bandits 4-H Club, its leader Mary Stevens, and the Stevens Nursery in Dotsero for donating their time and materials last Saturday in the restoration of our flower gardens in the front of the building.
They look beautiful! Thanks also to Jeff Kingston and Nathan Morhmann of the town of Gypsum for contributing your expertise to the project.
Manager, Gypsum Public Library
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip