Vail Daily letter: Thanks, 4-H volunteers
June 8, 2013
The Gypsum Public Library and its patrons would like to give special thanks to the Sweetwater Bandits 4-H Club, its leader Mary Stevens, and the Stevens Nursery in Dotsero for donating their time and materials last Saturday in the restoration of our flower gardens in the front of the building.
They look beautiful! Thanks also to Jeff Kingston and Nathan Morhmann of the town of Gypsum for contributing your expertise to the project.
Manager, Gypsum Public Library
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced