Vail Daily letter: Thanks for cleanup effort
June 5, 2013
On behalf of the Bureau of Land Management and people who enjoy public lands in Eagle County, I would like to thank employees of Above & Beyond Guides, ATV and UTV Tours for recently spending a day removing more than a ton and a half of trash and debris from the Bocco Special Recreation Management Area north of Wolcott.
Bocco is a popular area in Eagle County's backyard.
With more than 18 miles of single track trails, it provides great opportunities for motorcycle, bicycle, hunting, and other recreational pursuits.
Keeping this area clean makes the area more enjoyable for everyone.
To find out how your group can help keep public lands clean, contact BLM's Kimberly Miller at 970-876-9000.
Recommended Stories For You
Field Manager, Bureau of Land Management
Colorado River Field Office
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire