Vail Daily letter: Thanks for help
March 24, 2014
I wanted to send the biggest thank you to Andrew, the man that called the police for me and waited after I flipped my car on the frontage road. You are a great person! Also, all the emergency vehicles that responded — y'all were there so fast and so nice while I was panicked! Paul and the guys at West Vail Shell, too — you guys are so helpful and wonderful! And Simeon, thank you, thank you!!
I am so grateful for the wonderful people in this town that help you when you need it!
Good karma and big hugs to you all!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife