Vail Daily letter: Thanks for support
August 7, 2015
As we gear up for the next Buddy Werner League ski season, we wanted to take a moment to thank Vail Resorts, the Epic Promise Program and Beaver Creek Mountain for its incredible support of our great program. We realize we have a large impact on Beaver Creek Mountain each winter with our 300-plus skiers and we wanted to reach out to say thank you for the amazing support we feel each year. Thank you to everyone involved in making our skiers' day great, from the lift operators to race crew to ski school ambassadors to Ski Patrol to all food and beverage workers, etc.
We especially would to thank Doug Lovell and his team for his ongoing support of our program and especially for the hospitality they allowed BWL to share with the skiers from Powderhorn and Sunlight who came to the BWL State Race last March. We had so many positive comments and stories from the families and they can't wait to come back to ski on our great mountain.
We are looking forward to another "epic" season with you all this coming season. Thank you!
The board of directors of Buddy Werner League–Vail/Beaver Creek
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced