Vail Daily letter: Thanks for support
On Sept. 25, Eagle County Paramedic Services collaborated with 12 Eagle County medical organizations to bring together a variety of health-related screenings to promote older adult wellness in our community. We would like to thank the following professionals for participating in our 11th annual Senior Health Fair who collectively provided oral, hearing, and vision screenings, medical history, medication documentation and prescription consultation, vital sign monitoring, laboratory test review, foot care exams, balance, skin cancer and vein screening, flu and pneumonia vaccines, cardiac/EKG screening, bladder incontinence counseling and mental well-being assessments.
We could not have done it without their help.
• Adair Dentistry.
• American Vein and Vascular Institute.
• Ascent Physical Therapy.
• Centered Life Counseling.
• Eagle County Healthy Aging.
• Eagle County Paramedic Services.
• Rocky Mountain Audiology.
• Howard Head Sports Medicine.
• Vail Dermatology.
• Vail/Summit Orthopedics.
• Vail Valley Medical Center Lab, Nutritionists, Internal Medicine, Pharmacy and Think First.
• Vail Valley Pharmacy.
• Vail Vision.
Eagle County Paramedic Services