Vail Daily letter: Thanks for support
February 24, 2016
The staff and board of Bright Future Foundation would like to express our sincere thanks to Beaver Creek for its support of our mission to empower those affected by domestic violence and sexual assault. The recent Beaver Creek Winter Culinary Weekend offered interactive cooking demonstrations, wine and spirits events, gourmet wine pairing dinners, and a portion of the proceeds benefited Bright Future. The Beaver Creek Events and Sponsorship staff once again organized a wonderful event!
As Eagle County's only community domestic violence and sexual assault agency, Bright Future empowers clients with support and tools necessary for success and to make sustainable behavioral changes that lead to an enhanced quality of life for themselves and their families. Our core programs include a 24/7 bilingual crisis hotline, Freedom Ranch Safehouse/emergency shelter and transitional housing, psychological services, legal representation, financial literacy and outreach education. Our youth advocacy programs serve more than 2,300 local youth in school-based and mentorship programs, like Buddy Mentors. Please visit our site at MyBrightFuture.org for more information.
Again, thank you. Support from our mountain community enables Bright Future Foundation to provide these crucial programs and services.
Executive director, Bright Future Foundation
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move