Vail Daily letter: Thanks for support
September 20, 2016
The Eagle Valley Community Fund scored another great year with its annual August rummage sale in Maloit Park. Volunteers do all the sorting, cleaning, organizing, pricing and getting things ready for the four great sales days. Money raised goes to around 80 nonprofit groups and organizations here in Eagle County. We thank you all for your participation in this wonderful event.
At the front and back entrances of the building is "Sue's Cafe," selling donuts, baked goods, coffee, lemonade and iced tea. We have so many folks and businesses that support the cafe, and we thanks them all for their participation in this great event.
Our wonderful sponsors are: Carl and Gail Dietz, Bob and Helen Fritch, Fred Otto, Gallegos Corporation, Bruce and Mary Jo Allen, Charlie Wick, Castle Veterinary Services, Team Black Bear Real Estate, Eagle Valley Enterprise, Oran and Paula Palmateer, Bob Warner, Swallow Oil and Western Slope Rodeo.
Stores giving donations for supplies included: City Market, Safeway, Village Market, Costco and Walmart.
For all the delicious baked goods we thank: BC Blue Moose, Columbine Bakery, Ridley's Market and Tinx Treats.
Let's give them all applause for their continued support and helping with the success of the Eagle Valley Community Fund.
Recommended Stories For You
Eagle Valley Community Fund board member
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect