Vail Daily letter: Thanks for your generosity
February 26, 2016
On behalf of First Lutheran Church of Gypsum, Pastor Dan, the church council and all the members of our faith community, we would like to send out a big thank you to Ridley's Family Market in Gypsum. The folks at Ridley's were so gracious in letting us set up in front of their market on Valentine's Day through Feb. 18 and collect food for our Brown Bag Ministry. To those of you who dropped food donations in our box, thank you. Your generosity shows the love in your hearts. We deliver groceries to four families in our area on a monthly basis. Our hope is to grow in our service. Because of your generosity, we were able to stock our shelves with approximately 1,000 pounds of nonperishable foods. We will make sure that it gets into the hands of those in need.
Once again, thank you and God bless all of you. If you would like to be part of this ongoing ministry, just contact Pastor Dan at First Lutheran.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest