Vail Daily letter: Thanks for your support
September 2, 2016
Thank you for the heartfelt outpouring of support and sympathy you have all given our family from the second Mac was missing.
Our community immediately responded with generosity and determination. We know you would do anything for us. We are grateful.
Mac touched so many lives with his smile and zest for life. He had many circles of friends of all ages. Let the memories continue to inspire you.
We feel the love from all of you.
At this time we are planning a celebration of Mac's life next summer.
The Kelsall family
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019