Vail Daily letter: Thanks to the community
July 24, 2016
With the wrap-up of the recent Vail Summer Football Camp, I wanted to thank the various businesses and individuals for helping make the camp happen.
The Vail Summer Football Camp recently hosted 16 active and retired college coaches to work with kids from Eagle County and the Central Rockies. Due to the generosity of the following hotels, lodges, activities and individuals throughout the valley, we were able to attract a quality coaching staff at an affordable cost for the players and their families. Since the early '80s, this has been our purpose.
A sincere thanks to:
• Above & Beyond 4×4 Guides
• Antlers at Vail
• Destination Hotels
Recommended Stories For You
• Eagle River Inn
• Eagle Vail Metro and Golf Course
• East West Resorts
• 4 Eagle Ranch
• Inn & Suites at Riverwalk
• JB T-Shirts
• Lion Square Lodge
• Sonnenalp Resort
• The Saloon
• Timberline Tours, Triple G Outfitters and Guides,
• Vail Mountain Lodge
• Vail Realty
• Vail Resorts
• Westin Riverfront
• Zip Adventuers
I also want to thank Battle Mountain High School and head coach Cliff Lohrey for "hosting" the camp, along with Wyatt Harwood, Dave Mott, Pat Phelan and Lauren Backhus Skinner for helping things run smoothly.
Lastly, a thanks goes out to Jeff Campbell, a BMHS graduate, former CU star and NFL veteran, for volunteering to work the camp. We were honored to have him participate!
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Some Vail Valley residents felt small earthquakes that hit Glenwood Springs