Vail Daily letter: Valley Tastings tonight
October 6, 2016
The Eagle River Youth Coalition is celebrating 15 years of making a difference in the lives of youth. As the board president, I am honored to represent and advocate for an organization that is tuned in to the current, most critical needs of young people and families and is a leader in convening the community around these needs.
As the Eagle River Youth Coalition's 10th annual Valley Tastings: Food for Youth approaches on tonight, we wanted to reach out to the community to invite everyone to attend this wonderful event starting at 6:30 p.m. at the Donovan Pavilion in Vail. We will have a great selection of tasty bites from our many wonderful sponsors, and also a great silent auction with some fabulous deals. As this is the coalition's main fundraiser for the year, we encourage everyone to come over and check it out. There will also be live music and Youth Leader Awards to recognize our many involved local young people that make such a positive impact on the community. For additional information you can contact 970-949-9250 or visit http://www.eagleyouth.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
President, Eagle River Youth Coalition
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Pre-dawn fire engulfs Eagle Ranch home as eight engines from around Vail Valley rally to fight blaze
- Utah man arrested near Eagle, suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle
- Vail Resorts’ plan to expand Vail Mountain snowmaking draws good response
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine