Vail Daily letter: Valley Tastings tonight
October 6, 2016
The Eagle River Youth Coalition is celebrating 15 years of making a difference in the lives of youth. As the board president, I am honored to represent and advocate for an organization that is tuned in to the current, most critical needs of young people and families and is a leader in convening the community around these needs.
As the Eagle River Youth Coalition's 10th annual Valley Tastings: Food for Youth approaches on tonight, we wanted to reach out to the community to invite everyone to attend this wonderful event starting at 6:30 p.m. at the Donovan Pavilion in Vail. We will have a great selection of tasty bites from our many wonderful sponsors, and also a great silent auction with some fabulous deals. As this is the coalition's main fundraiser for the year, we encourage everyone to come over and check it out. There will also be live music and Youth Leader Awards to recognize our many involved local young people that make such a positive impact on the community. For additional information you can contact 970-949-9250 or visit http://www.eagleyouth.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
President, Eagle River Youth Coalition
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Why sue Vail Resorts? What happened to individual responsibility? (letter)
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts to begin June 11; family claims VR was negligent, VR denies it
- Grand Junction girl believed to have been abducted found unharmed
- Lake Powell only 52 percent full; Colorado water managers study ways to avoid call for more water downriver
- Village at Avon seeks more residential density in town core; Town Council not favorable