Vail Daily letter: Way to stand up
June 8, 2013
We would like to commend Remy Lovett for her "take some responsibility" letter that appeared in this newspaper on June 6. It was a mature, articulate and intelligent response to the "camping party" incident of the Battle Mountain High School graduates and the previous ridiculous letters written by others.
Her analysis of the incident and the actions of the Sheriff's Office were well stated and showed exactly why she is the class of 2013 president.
She is a credit to her community and her parents, but most of all to herself and her convictions! We wish much future success to this well deserving Boettcher scholar.
Jack and Greer Gardner
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season