Mark Williams for Congress: People over oil and gas industry profits (letter)
April 24, 2018
Dear editor: Heads up, voters. Democrats and unaffiliated voices have a significant primary election just ahead. On Tuesday, June 26, we get a big say as to who becomes the next U.S. Congressman for our district.
This is rather huge — so let's not blow it!
Mark Williams is the only choice for me because he has taken the strongest stand against the interests of oil and gas companies. I do not want any more poisonous fracking operations polluting our air and water. Mark Williams does not take any political action committee money from entities linked to the oil and gas industry.
Sadly, the same can't be said of Mark's opponent.
Want to do your part to halt the influence of dirty money in politics? Then vote for Mark Williams. He's for people, not oil and gas company profits.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- If Colorado declares autism an ‘epidemic,’ it could have very impactful social effects (letter)
- Sheldon: There’s been a rise in hate crimes in our country, and words aren’t enough to combat it (column)
- Our View: Vail Mountain doesn’t open early very often, so let’s enjoy the gift (editorial)
- Senior exemption from taxes? Here’s three reasons that would be a terrible idea (letter)
- Avoid factory-farm chicken, and push to change the laws governing their treatment (letter)
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Vail Opening Day is here! See live updates
- Sunny skies, fresh powder and free parking at Vail Opening Day 2018