Mark Williams for Congress: People over oil and gas industry profits (letter)
April 24, 2018
Dear editor: Heads up, voters. Democrats and unaffiliated voices have a significant primary election just ahead. On Tuesday, June 26, we get a big say as to who becomes the next U.S. Congressman for our district.
This is rather huge — so let's not blow it!
Mark Williams is the only choice for me because he has taken the strongest stand against the interests of oil and gas companies. I do not want any more poisonous fracking operations polluting our air and water. Mark Williams does not take any political action committee money from entities linked to the oil and gas industry.
Sadly, the same can't be said of Mark's opponent.
Want to do your part to halt the influence of dirty money in politics? Then vote for Mark Williams. He's for people, not oil and gas company profits.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Vail Daily should change its name (letter)
- Van Beek: How to best prepare your children for a school lockdown (column)
- Carnes: High crimes and nursery rhymes as shutdown rolls on (column)
- A letter to the Eagle County Commissioners about Berlaimont (letter)
- Robbins: Simplifying subpoenas, summonses and service (column)
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Mikaela Shiffrin dominates World Cup giant slalom in Italy for 10th win of season
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Chris Anthony: The underwater search for a missing piece of 10th Mountain history
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world