Mark Williams for Congress: People over oil and gas industry profits (letter)
April 24, 2018
Dear editor: Heads up, voters. Democrats and unaffiliated voices have a significant primary election just ahead. On Tuesday, June 26, we get a big say as to who becomes the next U.S. Congressman for our district.
This is rather huge — so let's not blow it!
Mark Williams is the only choice for me because he has taken the strongest stand against the interests of oil and gas companies. I do not want any more poisonous fracking operations polluting our air and water. Mark Williams does not take any political action committee money from entities linked to the oil and gas industry.
Sadly, the same can't be said of Mark's opponent.
Want to do your part to halt the influence of dirty money in politics? Then vote for Mark Williams. He's for people, not oil and gas company profits.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- The future of our local wildlife is up to us; just say ‘no’ to paved access to Berlaimont (letter)
- Mazzuca: A conservative perspective on the current state of our government (column)
- Our view: Restrictions may be lifted, but it’s still dry in the backcountry (editorial)
- Carnes: Monochrome, Technicolor memories of a first fall season in Vail (column)
- Thomas: A history lesson on the Founding Fathers, courtesy of Brett Kavanaugh (column)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case, saying judges erred in several rulings before and during trial
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Rancher cries as jury exonerates her
- Eagle County Open Space celebrates new motocross park in Gypsum
- Brake fire closes Interstate 70 at East Vail, burns landscaping material Monday morning, Sept. 17