Metro District Board candidates: Help us keep Eagle-Vail great (letter)
March 31, 2018
Eagle-Vail Metro District voters: We love Eagle-Vail. We are running for the Eagle-Vail Metro District Board to keep Eagle-Vail great. We need to have a Metro District Board that will make timely decisions based on facts and sound judgment. We have owned and lived here for many years and been involved in key decisions and improvements such as the tennis courts.
We must be fiscally responsible. We will reduce spending while promoting more income from our amenities without sacrificing services to the community. Excessive debt and obligations must be kept in check. We know how to get this done.
If elected, we will be committed to working with the Eagle-Vail Property Owners Association because giving everyone a voice is important to our future. We will lead Eagle-Vail for all owners and taxpayers.
Please vote. We ask you to be a registered voter and to deliver your mail-in ballot by 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 8. The larger the turnout, the better. Help us keep Eagle-Vail great for years to come.
Steve Daniels, Jake Jacobson and Albert Ewing
Trending In: Opinion
- Why I volunteer as a mentor with the Vail Valley Foundation’s YouthPower365 (letter)
- Ramirez: Why Testing Matters (column)
- Scatter ashes wherever, but don’t bring headstones into the wilderness (letter)
- Goldberg: Feinstein’s handling of Kavanaugh accusation has made our politics even uglier (column)
- Dylan Roberts has spirit to tackle Colorado’s health care issues (letter)
- Dry weather prompts local, federal officials to put Eagle County back under fire restrictions, Stage 1
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Eagle County knows finding affordable housing solutions never gets easier
- Everybody sing, ‘Sweet Caroline,’ as Battle Mountain volleyball beats Eagle Valley
- Tamra Nottingham Underwood, fourth generation resident, running for council in Avon