Open space issue 1A is about quality of life improvements in Eagle County (letter)
November 5, 2018
Voting "yes" for Issue 1A is a vote for continued quality of life improvements in Eagle County. A "yes" vote approves a 15-year extension of the current open space funding to help maintain, improve and add to the program to conserve and preserve county land.
If you enjoy and recreate on the public lands around us, please consider voting to continue this important program. Since this program was started, in 2002, it has added to the conservation of properties that preserve our ranching heritage, protect critical wildlife lands and add to county recreation opportunities such as river access, trails, and the Dry Lake MX Park. Vote "yes" on 1A!
President, Rocky Mountain Sport Riders
Trending In: Opinion
- Proposed ‘boarding house’ not a good fit for the Eagle-Vail community (letter)
- If Colorado declares autism an ‘epidemic,’ it could have very impactful social effects (letter)
- Sheldon: There’s been a rise in hate crimes in our country, and words aren’t enough to combat it (column)
- Senior exemption from taxes? Here’s three reasons that would be a terrible idea (letter)
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Sunny skies, fresh powder and free parking at Vail Opening Day 2018
- Vail to open Northwoods on Saturday
- Breckenridge Town Council votes to remove controversial trail troll