Opinions, arguments and discussions require more than one position to be so-called (letter)
March 20, 2018
I would like commend the Daily for posting Mr. Henderson's letter ("Guns defend against evil," Saturday, March 17).
Very succinct letter, regardless of one's opinion on limiting the Second Amendment or not. I am quite surprised that a publication like the Vail Daily would even permit such a radical (conservative) letter to be published. Perhaps the Daily is beginning to realize opinions, arguments and discussions require more than one position to be so-called.
Robert J. Graff
Highland Beach, Florida
Trending In: Opinion
- Proposed ‘boarding house’ not a good fit for the Eagle-Vail community (letter)
- Van Ens: Why are we met with silence regarding sexual predators in churches? (column)
- If Colorado declares autism an ‘epidemic,’ it could have very impactful social effects (letter)
- Sheldon: There’s been a rise in hate crimes in our country, and words aren’t enough to combat it (column)
- Senior exemption from taxes? Here’s three reasons that would be a terrible idea (letter)
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin