Past Eagle-Vail Property Owners Association Board member: Stay informed about Eagle-Vail (letter)
April 4, 2018
To the voting members of the Eagle-Vail Metro District: After more years than I can count, I recently resigned from the Eagle Vail Property Owners Association Board. Before you cast your votes for the three upcoming available Metro District board seats, you might want to know why I resigned.
I have no axe to grind, other than wishing everyone eligible would not only vote but would vote with as much factual information as they can gather. I can help you with that.
If you would like to be kept better informed, please email me your email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I promise you I will never use your email address for any reason other than to provide you with facts you may not otherwise have access to. Any emails sent will be sent via bcc, which will protect the privacy of all.
Lets work together to make Eagle-Vail a better place to live, work and play.
Recommended Stories For You
Past Eagle-Vail Property Owners Association Board member
Trending In: Opinion
- Vail Daily owes readers an apology for cartoon that uses #MeToo to demean victims (letter)
- Carnes: Did you do some stupid things in high school? Me too (column)
- Do we truly value wildlife or just the appearance of being in the wild? (letter)
- What’s a better approach for prisoners: Punishment or rehabilitation? (letter)
- Many conservative groups use hidden stealth tactics to influence opinion and political decision-making (letter)
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Utah man arrested near Eagle, suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle
- Vail Resorts’ plan to expand Vail Mountain snowmaking draws good response