Past Eagle-Vail Property Owners Association Board member: Stay informed about Eagle-Vail (letter)
April 4, 2018
To the voting members of the Eagle-Vail Metro District: After more years than I can count, I recently resigned from the Eagle Vail Property Owners Association Board. Before you cast your votes for the three upcoming available Metro District board seats, you might want to know why I resigned.
I have no axe to grind, other than wishing everyone eligible would not only vote but would vote with as much factual information as they can gather. I can help you with that.
If you would like to be kept better informed, please email me your email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I promise you I will never use your email address for any reason other than to provide you with facts you may not otherwise have access to. Any emails sent will be sent via bcc, which will protect the privacy of all.
Lets work together to make Eagle-Vail a better place to live, work and play.
Recommended Stories For You
Past Eagle-Vail Property Owners Association Board member
Trending In: Opinion
- Proposed ‘boarding house’ not a good fit for the Eagle-Vail community (letter)
- Van Ens: Why are we met with silence regarding sexual predators in churches? (column)
- If Colorado declares autism an ‘epidemic,’ it could have very impactful social effects (letter)
- Sheldon: There’s been a rise in hate crimes in our country, and words aren’t enough to combat it (column)
- Senior exemption from taxes? Here’s three reasons that would be a terrible idea (letter)
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin