Radio Free Minturn Summer Fund Drive is in full swing (letter)
August 6, 2018
What's up, mountain people? Slim Hill here from Radio Free Minturn asking you to get up offa that thing and turn your radio dial to 107.9 FM. All this week, Sunday, Aug. 5, to Saturday, Aug. 11, we will be having our Summer Fund Drive and need the support of our wonderful community to make it a success.
Since 1998, Radio Free Minturn has been the Vail Valley's only genre-free community radio station. As a completely volunteer, nonprofit organization, we rely solely on the support of our loyal listeners. Our goal is to raise $10,000, and we have a grant that will match every dollar up to that amount.
We also have a number of premiums that have been provided by local businesses, which may be obtained by calling in and donating during one of our many wonderful shows this week. From Minturn Anglers to Pazzo's Pizza, you can get an extra bang for your buck, all while keeping the tunes cranking across the valley.
Too shy to call in? No problem. Just go to radiofreeminturn.org and click "donate."
So, shake a tail feather, clean out your couch cushions, empty the change in that cup holder and help keep Radio Free Minturn alive!
Recommended Stories For You
Radio Free Minturn
Trending In: Opinion
- Goldberg: Feinstein’s handling of Kavanaugh accusation has made our politics even uglier (column)
- Dylan Roberts has spirit to tackle Colorado’s health care issues (letter)
- Why I volunteer as a mentor with the Vail Valley Foundation’s YouthPower365 (letter)
- Scatter ashes wherever, but don’t bring headstones into the wilderness (letter)
- Kick in you American rugged individualism to solve problems like housing (letter)
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Dry weather prompts local, federal officials to put Eagle County back under fire restrictions, Stage 1
- Top 5 things to do around the Vail Valley this weekend
- Everybody sing, ‘Sweet Caroline,’ as Battle Mountain volleyball beats Eagle Valley
- Tamra Nottingham Underwood, fourth generation resident, running for council in Avon