Re-elect Adam Palmer and Kristen Bertuglia to Holy Cross Energy Board (letter)
May 19, 2018
Adam Palmer and Kristen Bertuglia are up for re-election to the Holy Cross Energy board of directors. Please keep an eye out for your ballot in the mail and vote for these two experienced Eagle Valley community-oriented professional candidates.
Both Adam and Kristen are proven champions for cost-effective renewable energy and clean-air solutions to protect our quality of life in the mountains. During their service on the Holy Cross board Adam and Kristen have helped achieve 39 percent clean/renewable energy into the power supply portfolio without raising rates on our energy bills. This is good for all of us.
They are committed to low customer rates while playing leadership roles to transform the industry toward a clean-energy economy. They have been supportive of new programs and services for our community, including on-bill financing and rebates to help families save more money. Please join me in re-electing Adam and Kristen to the Holy Cross Energy board of directors.
Trending In: Opinion
- Do we truly value wildlife or just the appearance of being in the wild? (letter)
- Carnes: Did you do some stupid things in high school? Me too (column)
- Vail Daily owes readers an apology for cartoon that uses #MeToo to demean victims (letter)
- Nicholson: It’s not enough to stand against something; it’s time for progressives to promote things we stand for (column)
- What’s a better approach for prisoners: Punishment or rehabilitation? (letter)
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Utah man arrested near Eagle, suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle
- Scammers targeting Vail Valley, gaining access to personal accounts and family funds