Re-elect Adam Palmer and Kristen Bertuglia to Holy Cross Energy Board (letter)
May 19, 2018
Adam Palmer and Kristen Bertuglia are up for re-election to the Holy Cross Energy board of directors. Please keep an eye out for your ballot in the mail and vote for these two experienced Eagle Valley community-oriented professional candidates.
Both Adam and Kristen are proven champions for cost-effective renewable energy and clean-air solutions to protect our quality of life in the mountains. During their service on the Holy Cross board Adam and Kristen have helped achieve 39 percent clean/renewable energy into the power supply portfolio without raising rates on our energy bills. This is good for all of us.
They are committed to low customer rates while playing leadership roles to transform the industry toward a clean-energy economy. They have been supportive of new programs and services for our community, including on-bill financing and rebates to help families save more money. Please join me in re-electing Adam and Kristen to the Holy Cross Energy board of directors.
Trending In: Opinion
- Raise the gas tax in Colorado to help fund road construction and maintenance (letter)
- Proposed ‘boarding house’ not a good fit for the Eagle-Vail community (letter)
- Van Ens: Why are we met with silence regarding sexual predators in churches? (column)
- Be patient at the post office this holiday season, as they deal with reduced staffing (letter)
- Our View: The Vail Valley needs workforce housing. Where should it be built? (editorial)
- Biggest piece of Vail Valley real estate business is now a higher price range
- Vail Valley-based Hackernoon using equity crowdfunding to fuel new growth
- Eagle County struggles with record number of suicide deaths in 2018
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin