Re-elect Adam Palmer and Kristen Bertuglia to Holy Cross Energy Board (letter)
May 19, 2018
Adam Palmer and Kristen Bertuglia are up for re-election to the Holy Cross Energy board of directors. Please keep an eye out for your ballot in the mail and vote for these two experienced Eagle Valley community-oriented professional candidates.
Both Adam and Kristen are proven champions for cost-effective renewable energy and clean-air solutions to protect our quality of life in the mountains. During their service on the Holy Cross board Adam and Kristen have helped achieve 39 percent clean/renewable energy into the power supply portfolio without raising rates on our energy bills. This is good for all of us.
They are committed to low customer rates while playing leadership roles to transform the industry toward a clean-energy economy. They have been supportive of new programs and services for our community, including on-bill financing and rebates to help families save more money. Please join me in re-electing Adam and Kristen to the Holy Cross Energy board of directors.
Trending In: Opinion
- I-70 closed in Glenwood Canyon after fatality in traffic incident
- Police investigating car vs. pedestrian fatality on I-70 in Glenwood
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow facing lawsuit after Utah skiing accident
- Thieves who ripped off $9,000 in tools busted for trying to resell them
- Actress Rebel Wilson medically rescued from Aspen slopes citing the ‘vibe’