Re-elect Jeanne McQueeny for Eagle County commissioner (letter)
October 27, 2018
Jeanne McQueeny has been very proactive as an Eagle County commissioner representing our community. She took a major stand on mental health issues and early childhood education, making them a priority for the county. She was there in Basalt during the Lake Christine fires lending support. She is a very approachable woman who cares and listens to citizen's concerns. She has been bipartisan in her approach to politics.
We are a family of Republicans and Democrats, and we will both be voting for Jeanne this coming election.
Glenn and Agnes Harakal
Trending In: Opinion
- Our View: Vail Mountain doesn’t open early very often, so let’s enjoy the gift (editorial)
- Have a safe and sober ski season; leave the drinking for apres (letter)
- Did readers recognize the message of elitist bigotry in Noble’s column? (letter)
- Avoid factory-farm chicken, and push to change the laws governing their treatment (letter)
- Noble: Collective delusion: Tell the people what they want to hear (column)
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Valley winter air service includes more flights from several cities